Saturday, April 27, 2019

Contrast

 
I'm playing along with Addicted to CAS this morning and the code word is "contrast". What's better for contrast than black and any other bright or light color?
 
I've been making an effort to use old stamps these days. My stash is at the point where I really need to do some serious editing before I buy any more materials. This outlined floral image is one of my oldest stamps - one of those little ones you find in art store bins for $1. I don't think I've ever used it. The sentiment came with it and I think I've used the sentiment a couple of times. I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder, Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink, markers, and a tag die from Stampin' Up Framelits "Chalk Talk".  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Contrast

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on the code word Contrast! Fabulous design. THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG AT ATCAS CONTRAST CHALLENGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful, Fran. Lots of contrast going on. The pink frame on the black background, The white die cut against the black background, the white embossed flowers on the black... so many elements of contrast. I just love your card. Thanks for playing our COnTRAST challenge at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete