Sunday, April 14, 2019

Still Raining...

We're still under clouds and showers here this weekend, after a very brief respite on Friday, which probably explains the bright yellow and orange card!
 
 


 
 
This is an old rubber stamp from Inkadinkadoo that I peeled off the wood to use with my Misti so that I could get a good black image. The ink is Memento "Tuxedo Black", PTI "Pure Poppy" and "Summer Sunrise". The beads, twine, and patterned paper scrap are from my stash. The red-orange scallop edge is an old Fiskars punch.
 
I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches - FMS383 

 
 

 
 
 
and Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes #163 
 
 

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the addition of the beads. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Love the Kokopelli image and the beads are a great added touch!

    ReplyDelete