Monday, May 27, 2019

Thanks a Bunch

 
No card challenge today. In Friday's mail I received a very nice personalized spiral binder from a Portland hospitality furniture procurement firm that I worked with on my most recent hotel project. I want to send them a thank you note for their generosity, so I made this one. I'm madly in love with the Alexandra Renke dies that I bought recently at Craft Warehouse - this one is "Magic Flower 2". I cut it out from some PTI "Bitty Dots" paper in "Hawaiian Shores". I made the top band by blending some PTI "Blueberry Sky" ink and spattering a bit of water on it. Then I overprinted the leaf branches from a couple of different stamp sets (PTI "A New Leaf", W+9 "Botanical Bunch") in PTI inks - "Hawaiian Shores", "Ocean Tide", and "Blueberry Sky". The sentiment is Hero Arts. I punched 2 holes in the face of the card and threaded the flower stem through and then added gems and enamel dots from my stash.
 
 
 
 
This photo shows the card and lined envelope.
 
 
 
Coordinating envelope flap and close-up of die and sentiment.
 


1 comment: