Tuesday, June 4, 2019

 

Color Throwdown #546

 
While I'm delighted to be the Guest Star Stamper for Color Throwdown #546 this week, it's been a mostly up-hill week - so many things in the fire (son's birthday, assisting with grandchildren, professional responsibilities, and root canal). I produced more than one design for this challenge and then started second-guessing myself on color interpretation. The carpet and library shelves in my living room are what I think of as "teal", but the photo for the throwdown is a brighter tone. I checked online for "teal" and found that I was completely wrong! One would assume that an interior designer would know what teal is! So... start over. 
 
 
 
 
Finally, here is my rendition of navy, coral, teal, and cream. I wanted to do something that suggested a quilt square. The sentiment is from Avery Elle's ST-18-07 "Loads of Wishes" and it's printed with PTI's "Enchanted Evening". The papers and envelope are all from my stash.
 
 
 
 
Sometime in the next couple of days I may post the cards I designed with the wrong "teal" 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment