Saturday, July 20, 2019

Twin Birthday Cards

 
Back on May 18th I made a shaker card for my grandson's 10th birthday as part of a Seize the Birthday Challenge and have been intending to make a matching one for his twin sister. Now that my office/craft room is starting to get organized and I can make cards again I decided to do the second matching card this morning. Their birthdays aren't until September 9 so I'll be ready when the time comes!
 
These cards were made completely from scraps in my stash. the little birds are MFT's "Birds of a Feather" dies. The numerals are from PTI.
 
 
 
 
Colin's card has scraps from the twins' second birthday party invitations - shows you how long I hang onto scraps! However, the move to a new room did permit me to deep six a lot of small pieces that were no longer serving a purpose, other than to take up space.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment