Friday, July 19, 2019

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Christmas in July

It's been a while since I've participated in any of the challenges - life happens! I'm actually retiring in September and I have been in the process of breaking down my old home office and transforming it into a craft room, which is no easy task. I still don't have things organized so that I can actually make cards easily because I have an existing interior design project that still requires some of my attention.
 
                                 But here I am playing with AAA CAD Game #144
 
 
My entry:
 
 
I thought it might be fun to do an all-white card, playing just with texture.
Dies: Hero Arts "Snowflake Edge Fancy Die" and PTI "Holiday"
Embossing Folder: Darice
Stamp: PTI "Wonderful Words: Holiday"
Embellishment and twine from my stash

 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely mostly white card, Fran! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fran. Thanks for linking it up at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete