Sunday, June 23, 2019

SPOTS

BUMMER!

 
I thought to participate in this week's Less Is More challenge and spent some time coming up with a card with "spots" on it. I completed the card, photographed it, and then went to upload it to the site and realized it was to be a one-layer card with spots. This is hardly a one-layer card! If I'm inclined tomorrow I'll see how I can translate this idea to a single layer.
 

 
 
I have no idea who manufactured these stamps - they've been in my stash for so
long. There were 2 stamp sets, one dogs and one cats. The inks are Memento
"Tuxedo Black" and PTI "Fine Linen".
 
You can see by the photo to the right why this stamp set is a favorite of mine! We have a
beloved yellow lab (Sara, also known as "Sarabella", "Sara Berry", "Sarabellum",
or whatever pet name we come up with at the moment) and 2 black cats. The cats
love to rub up against her but she doesn't really appreciate it much. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment