Tuesday, September 3, 2019

AND MORE...

 
Still having fun with Halloween! This time it's CASology week 351 "LOL".
 
This was another stamp set from Michael's - Recollections "Halloween". I used Memento "Tuxedo Black" and VersaMark "Watermark" inks, Zing! "Apricot" embossing powder, and Copic markers. CASology guidelines specifically say the cards should be limited layers and minimal embellishments - I hope this qualifies. I stamped the llama with the pumpkins first and then masked it to stamp the mummy llama.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. lol, the words are so cute, the card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selective coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween llamas card! I definitely see a trip to Michael's in my future....got to have this stamp set!!! ;) Thanks for getting me "in trouble." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spotlight colouring - great way to keep it CAS. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete