Saturday, September 7, 2019

NEW STAMP IMAGE & BELATED BIRTHDAY

 
I got this new stamp image - Kaiser Craft DD928 "Butterfly" - with the express idea of using it for my retirement announcements at the end of this month, to suggest change. I loved it so much that I started immediately playing with it for a birthday card for my sister-in-law (whose birthday I managed to forget). I decided to make it square to play along with "Seize the Birthday" and navy, coral, mustard, and ivory for "Color Throwdown #599". I don't seem to have any light coral in my stash so used a darker coral.
 
So I got way down the road on this and printed the final little "wishes" crooked and couldn't figure out how to fix it - BUMMER!!
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Llewelyn Card... don’t worry about the crooked wishes.... it happens! Congrats on your retirement! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete