Sunday, September 29, 2019

AUTUMN BLESSINGS

Thanks for stopping by today! I have another autumn card, combining 2 challenges - Impression Obsession "Pumpkin Spice" and Freshly Made Sketches #404.
 
The pumpkins image is a brand new stamp set, Impression Obsession CL698 "Early Sunsets" that I purchased as part of my winnings last week with their "Falling Leaves" challenge. The oval die is from Sizzix and the gold embossed "Autumn Blessings" is from a very old set in my stash. The gold embossed envelope flap is Impression Obsession CC262 "Pumpkins" background stamp.
 
 
To get the fancy oval border I first cut the oval opening from the kraft cardstock and then using the next size up oval die, dry embossed it.
 
 
 
Pumpkin Spice
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun framing you used for your fabulous pumpkins! The little stars on the stems are such a fun embellishment! So glad you could play along with the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the way you colored the pumpkins and added the sequin stars to a few. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fancy oval and sweet pumpkins! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Congrats on your FMS pick too! I am a sucker for pumpkins, I want to go buy this set right now!

    ReplyDelete