Sunday, October 13, 2019

GIVE THANKS

 
This week I combined not one, not two, but THREE challenges for this week's card and coordinating envelope - very efficient, if I say so! I'm participating with Addicted to CAS #170 "Plaid", Impression Obsession Challenge "Halloween or Fall Colors", and Just Us Girls #509 "Frame it!".
 
This beautiful plaid paper is "Autumn Splendor" from Simple Stories. I purchased it at The Craft Warehouse. The ivory cardstock is from Reflections and the orange gingham is from PTI. I don't know where I got the filigreed die label, but I've had it for years. The pumpkin stamps on the face of the card and on the address label are both from IO "Shades of Autumn" #CL693. I made the coordinating envelope with a Martha Stewart scoring platform and bone folder. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Halloween Fall_edited-1
 
 
 
 
October 18, 2019
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful plaid creation and it's also perfect for the frame challenge too! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS and ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Fran. The plaid, the layers and the frames all fit together so beautifully. And you even made a coordinating envelope. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls and Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card! That plaid paper is awesome and makes for an amazing pumpkin. I think the twine was a wonderful addition too! So happy you linked this amazing card up with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! Your cards are sp elegant! I love the plaid pumpkin! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! How can I follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Not sure who won the prize for the challenge as your name was listed, but Lynn's pic of her card????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I saw that too and asked Jeanne about it but haven't heard back from her.

      Delete
    2. They should give you both a prize! :)
      I was confused and wondered if they'd fixed either the name or the picture....

      Delete
  7. Wow! Great use of one sheet of patterned paper! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete