Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Quiet Fall Day

 
A day to myself and a perfect opportunity to play with paper and twine! September and October are a flurry of family birthdays and anniversaries, and while all of the revelry is fun, it's nice to finally have a break from the last birthday passing on Sunday.
 
 
 
I used some of the cold-press watercolor paper that was left over from my retirement announcements for this card because I love the texture. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession #CL698 "Early Sunsets". The leaves are dies from my stash. I think the rectangular die is from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
A detail of the leaves with twine bow.
 
 
I'm sharing this card at CAS(E) this Sketch #335 and AAA CAS Challenge #152
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Love your card so much! It is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very autumnal and elegant feel to this card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish! Love that sentiment quote. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiments.. And the whole look of the card 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card! You've created such a lovely style on all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you for your comments - they are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete