Sunday, August 30, 2020

IT'S A PERFECT NIGHT...

Well, this is the time of year that I start thinking about Halloween cards - my favorite type of card! I think I have more fun with Halloween cards than any other time of the year. I have a TON of Halloween card stock, stamp images, and dies so challenges give me an opportunity to try out all of the variations of card stock and stamps. This weekend I've been playing with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #387.

 


The ghost dies are Sizzix Thinlits, Jim Holtz #664209, as are the stamped background and stitched images (Stampers Anonymous "Haunted House" CMS308 and "Stitches" CMS365). The sentiment is an old woodblock stamp from Memory Box. The inks are Versamark Watermark, ZING! Apricot and Stampendous White and Black embossing powders.



3 comments: