Monday, September 14, 2020

HALLOWEEN CARD #4

Less is More Challenge #428 "Shades of Purple" is where I started today. I'm not sure that this completely works as a "Less is More" card. When it comes to Halloween cards I tend to tart them up a bit more than most of my cards! (It's also tough to photograph with our horrible smoky atmosphere.) 



Dies: Sizzix Thinlits - Jim Holtz #664194 and #664209
Stamps: "Happy Halloween" from my stash (Simon Says?), spider web Jim Holtz image from last year, and the bat from Stampers Anonymous "Haunted House #CMMS308"
Inks: VersaMark Watermark with ZING! "Purple" Embossing Powder and Hero Arts "Unicorn"

The card inside is all yellow-orange with the windows cut through the card to show the interior color.




5 comments:

  1. great card, you nailed the challenge using lots of purple and what could be more halloween than a spiderweb and a haunted house and a ghost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously spooky .. and purple!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly works for me Fran, lots of clean space, not overly embellished and very purple. I love the dies you've used too. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fran: I was checking the "Less is More" challenge page to see how many more purple cards have been submitted and I saw yours next to mine (#11, with the little masked mouse) and I just had to come here and tell you that I love your Halloween card, that ghost and haunted house are fabulous. I've never seen these Tim Holtz dies so I'll go and check them out, thank you for providing the numbers and information.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love your purple spooky card. Great CAS design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete