Tuesday, September 15, 2020

SEPTEMBER IS BIRTHDAY MONTH



September is always a big month for our family. The twins have their birthdays on the 9th, my son's father's birthday is the 11th, my husband's is the 17th, and if my dad was still alive this Friday would have been his 100th. My birthday is the 25th and my sister-in-law's is the 2nd. My son and his wife celebrate their anniversary on the 28th.

This is the birthday card and envelope for my husband's birthday on Thursday. I used the challenge at Seize the Birthday #199 - "Die Cuts Only" as a jumping-off point. 



Dies: Main flower image Alexandra Renke "Magic Flower 2" and rectangular dies from my stash, unknown

Ink: VersaMark Watermark with Stampendous "Pirate Gold" embossing powder




September 25, 2020







7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fran I love it! The colour choice is so sophisticated!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine card Fran, love the chocolate browns and gold,such an elegant look. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the colours and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautifully done and my kind of card. So classy! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. You will want to join us again for the next challenge. It will be worth it.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is striking, Fran! I wouldn't have thought to use these colors but what a Wow card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card design is so elegant. hope all is well with all of the wildfires that happened down your way. thank you so much for sharing your card art.

    ReplyDelete