Saturday, September 5, 2020

HAPPY HALLOWEEN #2

 Today's "Halloween Treat" is in response to Less is More challenge #427 "Chalkboard Technique". I did a card several years ago using this technique but had completely forgotten about it. I used Hero Hues "Unicorn" pigment ink and over-printed with PTI "Orange Zest" die ink but the orange color faded, no matter how many coats of ink I used. Perhaps this is due to layering two different types of ink.


The primary image is from Stampers Anonymous "Haunted House #CMS308". The "dingbat" below the image is a piece cut off from a very old clear stamp set. The spider and web are from a Tim Holtz set of a couple of years ago. I made the 3 little embellishments by punching three circles and dropping glossy accents on them.




  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it has taken some detective work to find you ... when you entered the challenge at Less is More the link (url) you gave does not work. I’m not sure what happened as the link just takes you to the blogger dashboard and not to your post.

    This is a great card, I love the spiders web to the side. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete