Sunday, September 6, 2020

ADD GOLD

 My sister-in-law's birthday was this week and it got past me, but I went to my craft room today to rectify that and decided on using a card challenge to produce her card. This week's "Seize the Birthday" challenge is "Add Gold". I wanted to make a envelope/portfolio type card by making an envelope first out of some old bird paper from my stash and lining it with metallic gold vellum. I then mounted the card to the inside and added satin ribbon to tie the envelope before slipping it into the outside envelope.





I have no idea whose dies these are. The sentiment is from PTI's "Beautiful Butterflies". The embossing powder is Recollections "Champagne".


 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and very classy. Your sister-in-law will be so thrilled with it. So glad that you shared it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and will be so appreciated no matter if it's late or not. I love how you have the butterflies raised up and the way you have packaged it! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete