Thursday, November 26, 2020

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, ALL!

I'm not sure I've ever had a November that I was more glad to get to the end of! SO MUCH going on in our household! We are at the end of the 2nd week of renovation on our kitchen and it has gone much more smoothly than I would have anticipated. Monday morning the cabinet guy will arrive with most of the new cabinets and doors and drawers, so by the end of Monday we will be back up and running at full-speed once again. At the moment we have an extra bedroom stacked high with all of the odds and ends of a kitchen. Fortunately my son invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner, so we didn't have to make-do and spent a very nice evening with the grandkids.

In the meantime I've been working on a couple of challenges that caught my eye. This one is for CAS(E) This Sketch #399.






This is created from a lot of diverse dies and stamps. The main sentiment is from Impression Obsession and the swirl behind it is ancient - I have no idea whose it is, but it's been in my stash for quite a few years. The snowflake die is one of Hero Arts Fancy Dies from last year and the snowflake rectangular image is Kaiser Craft "Fading Dots". The inks are VersaMark Watermark, PTI "Enchanted Evening", Hero Arts Pigment Ink "Unicorn" and white embossing powder (background).


 







 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment