Thursday, April 8, 2021

BEE HAPPY

I arrived in my craft room/office this morning with the intention of participating in the Fusion Challenge - Bee Kind. I haven't played along with that challenge for quite a while. 



I have only one single bee stamp and it didn't seem appropriate, so I decided to dig out some old papers and play with the layout. While doing that I came up with this scrap of Simple Stories  "Autumn Splendor" paper that had a single bee printed on it and some scraps of honeycomb printed stock. I bracketed the printed bee with white embossed sentiments from an old PTI birthday set and mounted it all on a dark brown woodgrain card stock. The sentiment on the tags is from PTI's "Tea Time" stamp set.

 Fusion Card Challenge: FUSION - Bee Kind



1 comment:

  1. Very creative of you on this card. I love it. Thank you for sharing this over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete