Wednesday, August 11, 2021

FANGTASTIC F WORDS

While wandering through card challenge-land I discovered a new (for me) challenge called The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers. Wow! Where have you guys been all my life? This challenge has my name all over it and the current Challenge #191 is "F is for F Words" and since Fran is an F word...

I don't have any "naughty" F word stamps or supplies but as I LOVE making Halloween cards, I opted for this Count Dracula (Stamp Francisco) and the sentiment from Impression Obsession (#CL366 "When Life").


On a a 5"x 5" folded card base I stamped the corner cobweb (Tim Holtz) with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and then stamped it twice more with white embossing powder on black and black ink on the lavender scrap. I black embossed the count on white stock, colored his skin with "Wax White" Copic marker, added some blood to his fangs, and fussy-cut him out. The sentiment was white embossed on red-orange card stock and die cut with a Stampin' Up "Framelits Chalk Talk" tag. I cut down a matching red-orange envelope to make it square and lined it with some cobweb paper from my Halloween stash. The blood spatters on the tag and envelope are from a very old stamp set and I used VersaMark watermark ink to get the red stains. And finally, I tied the tag off with some black and lavender baker's twine.

I'm looking forward to some further participation with these snarky ladies!



  

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are just wonderful Fran and I'm so glad you've discovered the Snarky Sisterhood! Snark is definitely missing in my stash but I'll be on the look out!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just LOVE this Halloween card! Fangtastic for sure! Glad you found us!!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - what a fun Dracula stamp. Thanks for playing with The Sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found us! I think a few blood spatters are a good start for a snarky card. ;) Great Dracula image and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy you found us Fran!!!! I have a "thing" for vampires and this is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete