Sunday, September 19, 2021

WINGED THINGS

It was impossible to pass up an opportunity to do a card with the challenge of "Winged Things" given my last name! And of course it needed to be a Halloween card. I completed it and went back to Happy Little Stampers to enter it and then realized it was to be a CAS card - bummer! Oh well, I'm entering it anyway and will probably get kicked off the challenge - I get that. I may do a second card for this challenge to make it way more CAS.



I have an 8 x 8 Halloween paper pad from Recollections - "Mystic Moon" - that I used, adding some mauve-colored card stock left over from a Halloween card from years ago. I die-cut a stitched circle out of the gray stock and added a mauve circle for trim and white heat embossed sentiment from Simple Stories "Boo Crew". I stacked several layers together, cut out one of the bats and mounted it in front and finally added a couple of black enamel dots.

Happy Little Stampers: HLS September CAS Challenge



  

No comments:

Post a Comment