Tuesday, February 22, 2022

CAS COLOURS & SKETCHES #458

This is my final week with CAS Colours & Sketches as Guest Designer and this week's challenge is a sketch. 

CAS Colours & Sketches: Challenge #458 - Sketch (cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com)


I want to thank the CCS Design Team for the invitation to participate as a Guest for the month of February. It's been a real honor and a joy!





I LOVED working with this sketch! Using a pre-folded 5x7 watercolor card, I die-cut 4 individual squares from a matching piece of card stock - no easy task to get these straight! I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts #CM317 with VersaMagic "Sage" chalk ink and mounted the top layer over a piece of printed cardstock from my stash, using dimensional foam. The final step was to die cut the hollyhock stems (Impression Obsession #DIE169-R) twice and double-layer them for more dimension. I made the little dimensional dots by punching very small circles out of the same sage cardstock and then dotting Ranger Glossy Accents over them.

Because I had so much fun with this one, I'm sure everyone else will as well and I'm really looking forward to seeing the results!

Since this is made with mostly dies, I'm also entering it into the February challenge at Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies.





2 comments:

  1. You've been a wonderful guest designer, Fran! Your finale card is beautiful! Love the little bit of script in the window and those lovely hollyhocks!

    ReplyDelete