Saturday, February 26, 2022

Q IS FOR QUIRKY

I've been ruminating on this card for a while, not knowing exactly where to go with the most recent challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #204 - Q is for Quirky. I had this Katzelkraft centipede stamped and paper-pieced for some time without a real idea of what to do with her. This morning I decided that she was definitely "quirky" and appropriate for use. 


I masked her off and stenciled a Tim Holtz background around her, die-cut her with a stitched rectangle, and tied a scarf around her neck so she wouldn't be over-shadowed by Edna. After composing a silly sentiment and printing it on my computer, I cut it into a strip, glued on additional strips of printed papers and a black mat around Agnes, and that was it. Don't be surprised if Agnes makes future appearances since she's quite proud of herself!








Added March 8, 2022:




6 comments:

  1. Awesome Quirky card love it!!! You get an A for quirky. Super sentiment and design, being stencil challenged I'm in awe of your expertise. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood for Q is for Quirky challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agnes looks fabulous! She takes quirky to new heights. Love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her style! This is too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you come up with that saying??? It's awesome. As is Agnes. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he he she is awesome AND quirky!!
    Thanks for getting quirky with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Agnes - she's just my kinda gal! Thanks for getting quirky with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete