Friday, May 6, 2022

WOOF!

The primary inspiration for today's card is Inkspiration #264 - Word Prompt "BARK", but it occurred to me that I can also participate in the current Addicted to CAS #219 "Friendship"


The dogs and bone are all from an old Inkadinkadoo set I've had for years, although I don't think I've ever used these particular dogs before. I started by stamping the black puppy with Memento "Tuxedo Black" and masking him off to stamp the tan dog with Altenew "Rocky Shore" on a square cardstock scrap. I attached a strip of kraft plaid paper to the face of a top-folded white card and layered a black square and the stamped image over with dimensional foam, after punching a small hole to feed twine through. I die-cut a black tag, white heat-embossed the sentiment, fussy-cut a bone, and tied all of these up with the twine.
 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun friendship card! I love the images and the clean look you attained with your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design - I love those neutral colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love these dogs, so fun with their original patterned fur. This looks trendy and contemporary in neutral colors. Great style! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design--love the neutral color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely great pair of dogs! Now I want that set! You've designed an amazing card with them; one that a friend will be delighted to receive! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! I love the layout and the color choices

    ReplyDelete