Friday, May 6, 2022

BLUE BUTTERFLIES

I'm back with a second card today and this time I'm using Fusion Colour Palette: Blue Butterflies as inspiration. We're joining our daughter-in-law's family at their annual Mother's Day weekend campout tomorrow, so I'm making Mother's Day cards for all of the mothers in attendance. 


I stamped my butterfly (Kaiser Kraft) twice - once on the card base with PTI "Enchanted Evening" and a second time with heat embossed Stampendous "Cobalt Blue". I colored the heat embossed images with my Copics markers and cut out a banner to overlay with dimensional foam. The sentiment is heat embossed and the little butterfly is from PTI's "Beautiful Butterflies" set, stamped with their "Hawaiian Shores" and "Blueberry Sky" inks. In retrospect I wish I had used an ivory or textured cardstock for the banner, but oh well!

 Fusion Card Challenge: FUSION - Colour Palette: Blue Butterflies


Added May 12, 2020:





1 comment:

  1. Fab card Fran. Love how you've placed that butterfly over lapping on your banner - lovely design. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete