Monday, October 17, 2022

GRATITUDE

A real quick CAS card this morning before I go outside to the garden. This card is inspired by the challenge at AAA Card Game #226 "Sketch + Thankful".


I started with a stitched rectangular panel and a very old fall stamp that I've never used. (I'm not entirely pleased with the quality of the stamp - it's either the stamp or a slight ink bleed. The paper is a very high quality 110 lb. ivory card stock, so I don't think it's the paper.) I stamped the sentiment twice, the second time on a strip of yellow-gold scrap, cut it in half horizontally, and over-laid that on the original brown sentiment. I added two more strips of coordinating cardstock per the layout and colored a couple of the leaves orange on the yellow-gold strip. It seemed a bit too CAS, so I added a tiny die cut leaf with gemstone and a brown twine bow before attaching all to the top-folded card base.  

Now, to the garden!

AAA Cards: Game #226 Sketch + Thankful



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on our theme - super CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete