Saturday, October 22, 2022

WINDING DOWN ON THE HALLOWEEN CARDS!

Well, I went to the post office today and mailed all of my Halloween cards - except this last one that is going to a relative here in town, so I'm not so concerned that it won't arrive on time. I used the current Addicted to CAS Challenge #231 - "Layered" for the inspiration on this card. 


I started with a gray stitched edge die that I stamped a cobweb onto (Tim Holtz) with Ranger Distress Ink "Hickory Smoke". I layered an Impression Obsession sentiment (#CS1082 "Zombie Sayings") over the cobweb with white heat embossing, 2 die-cut zombies (Whimsy Stamps "Zombie Parade") and a Tim Holtz ghost. The final detail was a tiny spider in the web. All of this was attached to a top-folded gray card base.

Addicted to CAS: Challenge #231 - Layered



6 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card it really made me smile or should I have been scared lol ! Love the layered combination of dies and the perfect sentiment.Thank you so much for playing along with us ATCAS with this CAS masterpiece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - I LOLd. Such a great sentiment! So glad you shared this spooktacular card with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card. I love the way you layered elements while keeping your card clean and simple. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete