Monday, January 1, 2024

JANUARY 2024 TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

WOW! How is it possible that we're into the beginning of 2024? I just completed an entire year of Design Team activities here at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, and I want to say how much I've enjoyed my time here! This challenge always gives me a chance to exercise the quirky side of my personality, and I love that by the time I get to Halloween I have all of my cards done and ready to be mailed out. 

To start the New Year, Diane and Darlene have a great mood board for us full of snow and cats and skulls, oh my:




I chose the bat portion of the top right quadrant and lazed out with just a panel of printed Halloween paper that I stamped the Impression Obsession sentiment onto and black heat embossed it. I added a mauve mat and attached everything to a black card base. That's it!  


Come and join the rest of the Design Team on our first outing of 2024! We still have a gift to give away if we get to 25 cards. The team has some great ideas for you to get you moving!




 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Fran, we are SO HAPPY to have you on our TOB DT ...your cards are always inspiring and that is certainly true of today's batty card! Ugh I don't like bats ... they are creepy! LOL Awesome inspiration my friend ... Happy New Year! Here's to another fun year of card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... I LOVE your card! That pp you used is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek, bats!! Terrific card, though!!

    ReplyDelete