Wednesday, February 14, 2024

VALENTINE'S DAY!

I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. I'm headed over to deliver my annual heart-shaped cookies that the grandkids love so much and ask for at Christmas and Valentine's Day. I didn't take photos this year, but this photo is from a previous year.


These are Chocolate-Dipped Espresso Shortbread cookies and they are always a hit. The year this was taken, I had wrapped Valentine's Day paper around Trader Joe's coffee cans, decorated the tops, and filled them with the cookies. 

I'll leave you with another big hit from past years - these little boxes I filled with Ghiardelli chocolate squares that were so much fun to make and decorate:



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm, those cookies look and sound great! My favorite treats are Ghiardelli chocolates with carmel inside. Love how beautifully everything is wrapped for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete