Monday, April 15, 2024

APRIL MID-MONTH TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

Time for the April mid-month reminder at Two Old Bats Anything Halloween Challenge.  

https://twooldbatshalloweendt.blogspot.com/2020/10/april-2024-mid-month-reminder.html


This time I decided to go with a "witchy" theme, but you'll also see some pumpkins with black cats on these great coordinating papers by American Crafts ("Boo Crew" and "Happy Halloween").  


I love pocket cards and wanted to play around a bit with the idea of a witch upside down in a pocket. I started with a single 5x7 piece of black cardstock and added a couple of  printed papers to the face of it. The envelope is a die I have for gift cards and I cut it from two-sided printed paper, tied it with a couple of pieces of orange and black twine, and attached it to the face of the card.

For the insert tag I partially die-cut Tim Holtz's witch feet from a piece of black cardstock and trimmed it to the correct size. I added colored paper for socks and white heat-embossed the sentiment. I fussy-cut some of the images from the papers and glued them to the tag. 

Trick-or-Treat, pull my feet...


Now it's your turn!





2 comments:

  1. LOL, love the card/design! seeing those feets sticking out of the envelope make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun Halloween card! I love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete