Monday, September 30, 2024

CONTINUING HOLLOWEEN COUNTDOWN

 Back again with another Halloween Card! The image and sentiment are from a new rubber stamp set from Unity - "Spooky Spirits". The two old printed papers are from my stash - probably from the last century.


I attached the 'Boo!' paper to an orange scrap and the face of a square black base. Then I cut another square of printed cobweb paper and white heat embossed the sentiment. (Speaking of the sentiment, I'm a bit OCD about the improper use of apostrophes, but for the sake of time I left this one alone.) I stamped the martini glass on a scrap of white stock, cut it out, and colored it. I also replaced the two eyeballs on the original image with a couple of crazy pumpkin heads. This card didn't quite turn out like I wanted, but here it is and it will continue my countdown for Halloween cards. I like the background paper because of the 'Boos!' and searched my stash for a coordinating paper for the center square, but kind of missed on this one.

I'm sharing this card over at Love Those Pretty Papers, where the optional challenge is to use fall papers. I don't know how 'pretty' these papers are but they are fall.

Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge: ATG Using Pretty Patterned Paper September Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment