Sunday, March 24, 2019

This is my first "official" challenge post on the new blog - and a bit of an experiment to see if I can manage to figure out all of the intricacies of uploading and downloading, etc.!
 
I'm entering Addicted to CAS challenge "Green". Below is this year's friends and family St. Patrick's Day card.
 
 
Addicted to CAS Challenge #155 - Green
 
 
 
 
 
Stamps: Funny Bones by Riley & Company
Sentiment: RWD-695
Illustration: FBP-019
Versamark ink and white embossing powder, Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Shamrock die: Cricut Cuttlebug "Holiday Sampler"
 
To line the envelope I found a map of Ireland on line and printed it.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. two things: congrats on your first challenge entry! and agreed on the Bailey's! LOL. So glad you joined us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tony! This is also my first "official" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog, Fran. You'll love it when you get used to it. Thanks for using Addicted to CAS to launch your first challenge on it. I love your Irish card and using the map inside the envelope was unexpected and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete