Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Where is the sun?

I'm getting so anxious to get outside into the garden, but it has been raining for days and looks like it will be for another week or so. This is unusual for southern Oregon, where we have a drier climate than our neighbors to the north. I can look out my window of my office where I'm writing this and can see SO many weeds coming up between the poppies and rosemary on the hill next to the house.
 
I'm sure the dreary weather was a strong influence on the colors and image of this card!
 
 
 
I'm participating this week with the people over at CAS(E) This Sketch!
 
 
 
 
The "band" on my card is pretty subtle with the busy image, but here's a close-up view:
 
 
The butterfly image is one of my oldest stamps - manufacturer unknown. The "Thankful" die is from Papertrey Ink, ink is Memento "Tuxedo Black", and the colors are Copic markers. I didn't have a matching envelope in my stash, so I made this one.
 
 
Whoot! Whoot! Woke up to this this morning (4/06/19):
 
 
 
 



3 comments: