Friday, December 13, 2019

JOYFUL CHRISTMAS

Have a Joyful Christmas

 
This is my attempt to be joyful, although the weather is wet and miserable. And it's almost impossible to get a good photo of this card because of light levels. I just use my cellphone and don't have a more professional set-up for taking photos of my cards.
 
 
 
 
The sentiment is a new rubber stamp from Impression Obsession #D14458, stamped using PTI "Dark Chocolate" ink, VersaMark Watermark, and Stampendous! "Pirate Gold" embossing powder. The deer and bird dies are from MFT and the stitched wavy die is Lawn Fawn. I used my Darice embossing folder to make the embossed snow flakes.
 
I'm entering this in Just Us Girls Challenge #516 "Anything Goes".
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a great sentiment, Fran, and that darling antlered deer balances it off so well. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete