Sunday, September 20, 2020

FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD OF THE SEASON!

Today's entry is for two challenges - Color Throwdown - CTD 611 (gray, green, kraft, and white) and Freshly Made Sketched 453:




I hope I'll be forgiven the small amount of red on this card for the Color Throwdown! 

The trees were fussy-cut from some old Christmas paper. The circle die is an old one that I've had long enough that I don't remember from where it came. The background wavy snow was a Lawn Fawn die and the deer die is from My Favorite Things. The falling snow is KaiserCraft "Fading Dots" using white embossing powder. The sentiment is Impression Obsession B13486 stamped with PTI "New Leaf".






1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely!! I have always loved that deer. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete