Sunday, October 4, 2020

THE FALL SEASON

Here it is October 4th already and while September has always been my favorite month, I'm very glad to see it in my rearview mirror this year. Between my husband's birthday and my own I lost my oldest brother very suddenly and the following day my favorite aunt passed away - two gut-punches in a row. So I've been pretty much AWOL from my crafting and just about everything else I usually enjoy doing.

Today I'm making a small effort toward getting back to normal (whatever it is that passes for normal these days) with this Halloween offering that I'm entering in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #392. 



The main images in this are from a Jim Holtz collection of last year and the stitching is Stampers Anonymous "Stitches" #CMS365 using white embossing powder. The papers are all scraps from my stash.





   

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little Halloween card. I like that stitching stamp. - So sorry to hear about losing your brother and Aunt. I lost my mom in April of this year so I understand how hard it is to try and get back to (normal) activities. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, I'm so sorry that you've had such loss recently. This was the perfect pick-me-up I think - and I'm very happy you felt up to playing cards with us at CTS!
    JUst love that you saw a Halloween card in our Sketch, too!! This gang is the best spooky silhouette of all!
    =]

    ReplyDelete