Saturday, February 20, 2021

CREATING A SCENE

 I am SO looking forward to spring!! While we've been much more fortunate than most of the rest of the country weather-wise, these gray days are getting tiresome. I'm anxious to get out in my garden for a spring clean-up. 

My very simple card this morning is inspired by AAA Cards CAS Game #183 One Corner + Optional Twist 'Create a Scene'. I'm slipping in just under the wire!


This card was made with a couple of old stamps in my stash - the clouds/sun is an acrylic Hot Off the Press #HOTP-1206 "Cloud & Raindrops" and the sprouts are one of my favorite very old red rubber images from I don't know where. I stamped the image 3 times and embossed it with Zing! "Leaf" powder. The small sentiment is Hero Greetings. Once I stamped, colored and embossed the "scene" I die-cut a rectangle from it and popped it up with foam and adhered it all to a bright green folded card, which doesn't show in this shot.




Added on February 28:






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the amazing scene. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, love the layered corner look. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete