Thursday, February 25, 2021

LIVE SIMPLY

With a little bit of extra time this morning I sat down to my desk and played a bit with the current Freshly Made Sketches #474. This is a favorite image of mine, as it looks like my Sweet Sara! I have no idea who manufactured this stamp set. 


I fussy-cut the dog and bone after printing them and used red and black markers to make eyes, nose, whiskers, collar, and heart. The tan ink is PTI's "Fine Linen" and the sentiment is from PTI's "Winter Hills" stamp set, stamped in Memento "Tuxedo Black". The envelope was made with PTI's printed paper in "Fine Linen".






2 comments:

  1. That dog is too cute and the wee bone embellishment looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! From your textured paper to the little bone. Love it! Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete