Saturday, February 27, 2021

ADDICTED TO CAS #192 - ANIMAL

Vicki, our current ATCAS hostess, has chosen "Animal" as the code-word for our challenge #192. I think you'll have fun with this one! I realized I don't have very many animals represented in my stamps and dies - which seems strange for an animal lover! 



I settled on the image of a fox for 2 reasons: 1) this is a Papertrey Ink stamp set that I've had for at least 5 years but have only used the leaves and 2) I was also inspired by CASology with the code challenge "Fox". Until I saw the word fox I had forgotten I had this set. Because the fox looks like a pup, I thought this would make a good new baby card.



Most of this card is made from PTI products - the stamp set "Stylized Autumn", "Ocean Tides" ink, and the Tiny Tags dies. The fox is printed with Memento's "Potter's Clay" dye ink. The envelope lining and ribbon are both from my stash.


I'm anxious to see what animals all of you will come up with!



And for the CASology Challenge:


CASology: Week 384: FOX



Added 3/02/21:






1 comment: