Sunday, March 14, 2021

GREEN X3

I've been wanting to participate at a Seize the Birthday challenge for a while, but have waited too long and missed several deadlines. Today, having been on a card kick the past several days, I finally got it done under the wire. The topping for the birthday card this week is "3 shades of green". While this actually is 3 shades of green, my i-phone couldn't quite capture the lightest of the greens - a pale putty/celery color - so it looks more like 2 greens and an ivory.

 

I'm usually more active on the CAS challenges but sometimes it's a nice change of pace to do a more elaborate card with layers and embellishments. The sentiment shape is an old die and I have long-forgotten the manufacturer. The filigree die is one of Hero Arts "Fancy Dies". The sentiment is from PTI's "Star Prints", embossed with Stampendous "Pirate Gold" and embellished with some gold sequins and dark green satin ribbon.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Fran





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Green shades seem just right for this design, and I love that delicate die cut. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete