Saturday, April 10, 2021

DAY 5 OF MY PERSONAL CHALLENGE

I'm now at day 5 - the last post (Addicted to CAS Challenge) didn't count as one of the days because, although it posted today it was done several days ago. This one is inspired by Seize the Birthday - "Squares". I'm sure it qualifies with enough squares!


I started with a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base and stamped the 4 leaf squares from Impression Obsession's "Early Sunsets" #CL698 and embossed them in black. Then I colored all of the squares with Copics and mounted them to the card base. I cut a smaller square from the same cardstock, die cut a square, and ran it back through my Big Shot with a rubber mat to make a plate impression. I then stamped "HAPPY" on the face and overlapped PTI's Birthday die and adhered it to the face with 3 layers. The front face was then mounted to the card base with dimensional foam. I found some coordinating paper in my stash and lined a 6" x 6" white envelope and stamped a sentiment on the outside back of the envelope.


This is a fun new stamp set from Photoplay (SIS2150 "Made By Me") that I know I'll use a lot. When the envelope is sealed it's just below the the flap. It's designed for the outside of envelopes or back of cards. I LOVE all of the stamps in the set!

Off to my garden!

Seize the Birthday: Seize the Birthday #211- Squares





Added April 15, 2021:






2 comments:

  1. There is so much to love about this card! I am in awe...seriously! The center panel is fabulous, it is framed in perfectly, the way you did the greeting and then we have to mention the inside of the envelope and the punny sentiment! WOW just WOW! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday or I would have missed this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the cute squares and that you colored the sweet leaves in bright Fall colors! And the matching envelope liner is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete