Saturday, April 10, 2021

TIME FOR A NEW ATCAS CHALLENGE!

 Here we are back around to a new ATCAS challenge again and Joy is hosting with the code word of "Flower" - a perfect choice for April. This should be a fun one for all of you! I'm sure you all have floral stamps or dies in your supplies that you're wishing to use. 




As for me, I love this Sizzix Tim Holtz #771808 die set. I die cut it from dark green cardstock and took some liberties with it by layering the blossoms in white and adding little yellow dots for stamen. The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts + Gina K stamp set #PR101. I stamped it using PTI "Pinefeather" and then masked off all but the word "Blossom" which I over-stamped with Versamark embossing ink and used clear embossing powder, which doesn't show up on this photo. I would say I need a new stitched rectangular die - this one is looking a bit worse for the wear.  

YOU'RE IT!










4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and the sentiment is so perfect.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cards Fran because of the details. Here it's the right-justified text which creates a pocket for you to place the flower in. Just lovely! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete