Sunday, July 18, 2021

FIRST HALLOWEEN CARD

Yup, I start thinking about Halloween cards this early in the year because they're honestly my favorite cards to create. So, as soon as I send out my 4th of July cards I start looking for ideas and challenges to get my ghoul on!

Today I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #494 as my jumping-off point.


Using a piece of mottled gray paper from my stash, I masked off a vertical rectangle and stamped some KaiserCraft "Fading Dots" with Memento "Tuxedo Black" dye ink. Then I added the sentiment from Simple Stories #13820 "Boo Crew" and heat embossed it with Zing! "Apricot". I attached the top die-cut ghost and re-stamped and embossed over it so that the sentiment overlapped the image. The second Tim Holtz ghost went on and all of this was attached to a black folded card base. BTW, these are my favorite ghosts and and I find myself using them over and over.

Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Made Sketches #494 - A Sketch by Narelle


 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the subtle stamped rectangle and these fabulous ghosts! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love this card and that spooky diecut. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete