Sunday, September 5, 2021

BEWARE THE ZOMBIE LLAMA!

Continuing my Halloween card mania... 

A couple of years ago I purchased this silly Happy Hallamaween stamp set for $1 at one of the craft stores - I don't know who the manufacturer was but it just struck the right kind of silly for me. This is only the 2nd time I've used the set since its purchase. I stamped my zombie llama with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and colored the pumpkins and saddle blanket with orange Copic markers.


After attaching a couple of scraps of printed Halloween paper to a black card base, I glued on the llama image and black embossed a strip of orange cardstock with a sentiment from Simple Stories #13820 "Boo Crew". I heat embossed one of Tim Holtz's "Stitches" with white embossing powder on both the orange strip and the black card base and matched them up. That was it!  

I actually designed this card to enter the current Freshly Made Sketches #501, a sketch by Kim. 

           Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Made Sketches #501 - A Sketch by Kim


 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this llama with pumpkins. What an adorable Halloween/fall card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
    Your dog is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - a zombie llama!! I need that! I love it with the patterns you used and the fun look of the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zombie llama is just too cute - although I suppose that's not his intention :). Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete