Tuesday, September 28, 2021

WINGED THINGS II

Well, here I am with a "make-up" on the Happy Little Stampers September CAS Challenge - Winged Things. As I already noted, I had made the previous one before realizing it needed to be CAS. So here we are:


I cut a 5-1/2 x 11 piece of white cardstock and top-folded it for a square card. I cut a smaller black square and die-cut a circle from it. I then white heat-embossed an outside circle on the black stock and attached it to a yellow printed paper with a water colored pattern that I had stamped the sentiment from Impression Obsession's #CL336 "When Life". I trimmed the yellow paper down to make a mat and attached this to the white card. Finally, I white heat-embossed a bat from the same stamp set, fussy-cut him out, and folded his wings and attached him to the card front with a bit of black dimensional foam. Easy peasy.

Happy Little Stampers: HLS September CAS Challenge



2 comments:

  1. This is an elegant Halloween card! Love the design, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment and the contrast between the coloured center and black background.
    Thanks for joining us at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete