Friday, October 1, 2021

HEY, PUMPKIN!

Continuing with  my Halloween theme, on the current Color Throwdown #662 the challenge is to combine purple, orange, green and kraft - no easy task. I'm disappointed with the photo on this card because the purple mat is showing up as black. 


The first thing I did was to white heat emboss the background pattern onto a piece of Kraft paper that I then die cut with a stitched rectangular die. Next I heat-embossed the three pumpkins from a very old stamp set (in fact, all of these stamps are very old) with Zing! Purple and colored them with my Copics. I fussy-cut them out and mounted them, with the sentiment strip onto a white folded card and orange and purple mats. I lined a white envelope with the orange paper and heat-embossed a sentiment (Simple Stories #13820 "Boo Crew") with Zing! Purple powder.  

Color Throwdown: Color Throwdown #662



1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins’ expressions are so fun and made me smile! Love your take on the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete