Sunday, October 17, 2021

BOO!

 Okay, so I lied! I thought I was all finished with Halloween and then some interesting challenges showed up using Halloween imagery, so here I am back with more. AAA Cards has a new challenge #201 One Corner + Optional Twist Boo!  





I started this card with a white stitched rectangular piece of cardstock that I blended in the top righthand corner a bit of PTI "Orange Zest" die ink. Over that I stamped Tim Holtz splatters in the same color and layered on a spider web and sentiment in Memento "Tuxedo Black". I then stamped the spider (this may be an old Inkadinkado set) with VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed it with Zing! "Purple" powder. The final step was to use a fine orange marker to fill in the swirls on the spider's back. I glued this to a piece of purple cardstock for matting and attached both to the front of a side-folded card.



Added on November 7, 2021:




This card also works for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #135 - the diagonal Purple/Orange/Black.



  

 

6 comments:

  1. So intricate yet CAS! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Halloween card and envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Halloween card Fran! I can never leave my spooky cards CAS and yours is a class in how to do that perfectly. So glad you chose to share with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome card! Love your corner design, perfect for Halloween. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran... absolutely loving the purple spider. Fantastic design for one corner! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun CAS card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete