Monday, October 11, 2021

TODAY'S FINAL POST

And finally for today, here is an entry into the current CASology #396 "View". I won't absolutely promise, but this may be my last Halloween card for the season!


My "view" is into a church graveyard on Halloween night, complete with bats and a leafless tree. The tree and church are die-cut with black cardstock using Sizzix/Tim Holtz #664194 die set. The moon and card opening is using very old circle dies from who-knows-whom. The 3 bats are from one of Tim Holtz' Halloween sets. The sentiment is an old rubber stamp I've had for years and I black heat-embossed it onto a strip of printed orange paper. The bats are also black heat-embossed. I layered everything onto a 5-1/2" square white card using dimensional foam under the top layer and added a small piece of orange paper under that layer to the outside edge of the card. 




 

2 comments:

  1. super card Fran. A great spooky view! Fab design to make up the scene and I like the textured card you have used. I especially like how you placed some of the twigs of the tree outside our 'view' window! Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So many details in such a CAS card.

    ReplyDelete