Monday, October 11, 2021

STAY COZY

This is my entry for the CAS Christmas October Challenge - Gray & White

This one was fun and very CAS. On a side-folded white card I added a slightly smaller panel of a printed gray paper that I thought looked like a winter sky, although it is actually wedding paper! I stamped the sentiment with Memento's "Gray Flannel" dye ink onto a white card layer that I had cut slightly smaller than the gray panel and then die-cut the top with a Nellie's Choice #SD214 "Village" wave shape and mounted it in the front. I die-cut the house and trees from red and white card stock with Alexandra Renke #D-XX-AR-Wo128 "Winter City" and glued them on. Lastly I added a bit of darker gray on the house, a small red die-cut heart, and red and white baker's twine. Very easy.

CAS Christmas Card Challenge: CAS Christmas October Challenge




5 comments:

  1. I think the wedding paper works perfectly as a winter sky, Fran! The whole soft design is truly cozy and beautiful! Lovely to meet you! Hugs, Darnell (CCCC GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Fran! Your whole little scene in our color theme of red & gray looks so warm and inviting and well...cozy! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful image with your house and trees and what a great use of the wedding paper. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Fran. Love the gray sky paper you've used and that sweet red house! Perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this - a great idea for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete