Sunday, October 3, 2021

TWO FOR ONE

This next card challenge is a "twofer" for both Less is More #453 - Purple & Yellow and Just Us Girls #604 Word Week "Halloween". 



This was a very simple card. I started with Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz image from "Haunted House" #CMS308 on a white die-cut stitched rectangle. I first stamped the image very lightly with a pale lavender die ink so I would know where to apply the yellow Copic coloring. I colored the pumpkin's eyes, nose , and mouth and a circle behind the candle and then heat-embossed the image with Zing! "Purple" powder. I attached it with dimensional foam to a yellow mat that I offset behind and glued all of that to the face of a top-folded white card. Finally, I attached a PTI "Tiny Tags" tag with a white die-cut skull from Tim Holtz into which I had threaded purple and yellow bakers twine. That's it!

 "Less is More": Challenge #453 - Purple & Yellow (simplylessismoore.blogspot.com)


"Just Us Girls" Challenge: Just Us Girls Challenge #604 - Word Week



5 comments:

  1. Fran... love your card... it defines spooky! Thanks for joining and sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, I came looking for you because you were one of the runner ups in the September "plaid" CAS Christmas Challenge...so congratulations and there is a badge for you there you may retrieve! Also your Halloween card is very spooky! Great card for those challenges! I am up in West Linn Oregon! Thanks fr playing with us at the Christmas Challenge and again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Lots of detail yet still CAS with lots of white space. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete